Week Ten
This
week, Katie and I prepared for our lessons this week. Our lesson was
about negative and positive self talk statements. During the activity,
we had the girls put negative statements on a balloon and we popped it
at the end. We did not receive all the permission slips for uploading
pictures, so we sent out forms with the girls again. Once we get all the
forms, we will upload pictures from our practices. Sheila and I are
both going on the Europe trip, so we discussed with Karen White, Brenda
Huff, Aubrey Spaeth, and Allison Self about which days we need covered
while we are gone. We held a brief meeting with the girls before our
practice and discussed with them who they will be running with in the 5k
run. Their options included family members, high school students, or
others in the community. The most popular vote among the kids was the
choice to run with high school students.
This is so creative! I love the lesson that you guys taught and the way you taught it. How many lessons will you guys do?
ReplyDelete